Date: Wednesday, 16 November 2016 to Friday, 18 November 2016
Time: 8:00 pm
Where: The Block - QUT Kelvin Grove
QUT Creative Industries is proud to present the annual QUT Fashion graduate showcase and runway show.
This year’s theme of DUST encapsulates our graduate collections with apocalyptic imagery that is ephemeral and haunting.
Dust will be held at the Block, a one-of-a kind fully equipped interactive exhibition space at QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus. The show’s botanical décor will immerse the spectator in an intense atmosphere at the most iconic and fashion-forward event on Brisbane’s fashion scene.
Our graduating students have completed intensive studio classes in a designer-level fashion course that nurtures creativity and embraces individuality.
Tickets are available through QUT Gardens Theatre.
Meet the DUST designers:
Social media showcase:
Sponsors and collaborators:
Thank you to our valuable sponsors of student prizes:
- QUT Fashion Front Rowers group – https://www.qut.edu.au/giving
- Papas + Pace – http://papasandpace.com/
- Suzi Derbyshire – http://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/vaughan2/
- Illuminate Management – http://www.illuminatemanagement.com.au/
- Allamoda Fabrics – http://www.allamoda.com.au/
- The Fabric Store – http://www.thefabricstore.com.au/
- Creative Enterprise Australia: Fashion Accelerator – http://qutcea.com/fashion-accelerator/
- Charles Parsons – http://www.charlesparsons.com/
Thank you to our collaborators:
- Creative Industries Precinct – http://www.ciprecinct.qut.edu.au/
- Virgin Australia – https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/
- Vivien’s Models – http://www.viviensmodels.com.au/
- Michael Greves Photography – http://www.michaelgreves.com/
- Braer – https://www.instagram.com/bramblehaus/
- Brisbane School of Hairdressing – http://www.brishair.com.au/
- Academy of Makeup – http://makeuptraining.com.au/